Grievance Letter Template
Last updated April 2014
The 'Grievance Letter Template Aid' is only £12 encompassing Employment Law and legal phraseology germane to England, Wales & Scotland.
This Grievance Letter Template Aid encompasses all three of the following topics:
1. Work-Related Stress, and your organisations statutory duties to observe a duty of care for you under the auspices of the HSAWA 1974 & MHSWR 1999;
2. Workplace Bullying and Harassment including the Statutory Acts & Regulations your employer ought to observe and implement under the Equality Act 2010 (amongst others);
3. Discrimination in any form, including disability age, sex, sexual, sexual orientation, gender, race, religion, age etc, as encompassed within the Equality Act 2010.
Why Should You Buy A Grievance Letter Template Aid?
The 'Grievance Letter Template Aid' structures the statements within your grievance letter for you under the aforementioned headings, so all you have to do is fill in the blanks where indicated!
The 'Grievance Letter Template Aid' demonstrates to your employer that you have taken the time to research employment laws, and have some comprehension of Employment Law. Thus, your employer will undoubtedly treat the grievance letter you submit with more consideration.
Remember: (1) Don't give your employer an opportunity to wiggle off the hook! (2) A poorly written grievance letter provides your employer every opportunity to rubbish what you have stated (3) An employer's best defence in receiving an employees grievance letter is a good offence (4) the HR department aren't your friends - they're only there to mitigate your employer's liability!
The 'Grievance Letter Template Aid' demonstrates to your employer that you are articulate, and quite capable of pursuing an Employment Tribunal claim, should the need arise.
In addition, the 'Grievance Letter Template' includes Eight Steps you ought to undertake before lodging a written formal grievance letter. This section pertains to: (i) acquiring witness statements from workplace colleagues (ii) consulting your GP and what to say (iii) why you should acquire and review your employer's policies and procedures prior to lodging a grievance letter (iv) workplace risk assessments (v) how to gather evidence to place the burden of proof on your employer etc,.
The Grievance Letter Template Aid also includes Fourteen Things that you ought to state (and not state) within your formal letter of grievance, viz: don't write anything libelous within your grievance letter which could amount to defamation; establishing your employer's vicarious liability for harassment, why your employer should observe EHRC guidelines and recommendations for you, your employer's duty to make reasonable adjustments for you under the Equality Act, fiduciary duties of Company directors to provide you a safe place and system of work, etc,.
The Grievance Letter Template Aid is comprehensive. It gives YOU a fighting chance against both your employer, and their solicitors!
1. Payments can be made safely using credit cards, debit cards or PayPal account;
2. Payments are taken by PayPal;
3. Follow the instructions, which are quick and easy to follow. The 'Grievance Letter Template Aid' will be sent to you instantly by email, via e-junkieTM an automated delivery system;
4. There is no waiting - so you can get on writing your grievance letter right now!
5. Read the disclaimer below;
6. Click on the 'Buy Now' button! It takes a few seconds to load so please be patient!
Disclaimer: The author of this web site and sub-domains accepts no liability arising from the use of, or any part of, or reliance on the information contained within this web site, and or its respective pages or downloads. The content is not intended to be legal advice, and you should not rely upon it in any respect to any specific situation you may be facing. Therefore, the content of this web site will serve as a good springboard to get professional legal advice from a solicitor. The 'Grievance Letter Template Aid' does not amount to legal advice, and should not be construed as legal advice. I am not a solicitor. The template is to aid you in establishing your own written formal grievance letter. In clicking the "BUY NOW" button below, you agree you have read this disclaimer.
The PayPal page takes a few seconds to load - so please be patient!